We take pride in spending the time necessary to ensure that you receive the maximum refund and benefits that you are entitled to. We will answer your questions, solve your tax problems and identify all tax credits and benefits to ensure a maximum refund.
- Individual Tax Returns
- Business Returns
- Corporate returns
- Estate and Trust Returns
- Transport Drivers
- Electronic Filing
- Audit and Review Support
- Drop Off
Disability Tax Advisor
Does the person with the disability have restrictions in any of the following?
Does the person with the disability require life-sustaining therapy to support a vital function?
Is the person with the disability considered blind?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you might qualify for the disability tax credit.
Click here to see if you qualify.
The Life Plan is intended to provide guidance and information for those whose estate planning needs include providing for an individual who is disabled. Recognizing that every family situation is unique, we have found through experience that this step-by-step approach works extremely well.
- Identify and Prioritize Your Goals includes your vision for your family now and in the future.
- List Your Resources and Expenses including your personal net-worth, income sources, earnings and expenses.
- Identify Gaps between both personal and governmental benefits, resources and desired goals.
- Identify Strategies to fill the gaps and attain your goals including factors such as family and supporting emotional, financial, legal and government benefits.
- Periodically Review and Monitor Your Plan. It is important to stay on track and adjust your plan as necessary.
Have a question, would like to learn more? Call us or send us an inquiry.